(no subject)

Hassan Elmadi
Hi all,

I tried to compile the entire madwifi code using the 'make' command and it works. But what if I want to compile the madwifi code with my own main file? I wrote a very short program in which I create a struct ieee80211vap, which is defined in ieee80211_var.h. So in my code I put: #include ieee80211_var.h , thinking it would suffice but gcc gives me tons of errors. Anybody got an idea?

#include "stdio.h"
#include "/home/h/madwifi/net80211/ieee80211_var.h"

int main (){
struct ieee80211vap* pvap = (struct ieee80211vap*) malloc(sizeof(struct ieee80211vap));
free((void*)pvap);
return0;}

How do I compile my main file with the madwifi code?

Thanks!