madwifi-project.org?

Charlie Bennett

Hi -  Did madwifi-project.org drop off the face of the earth?

I'm unable to resolve the name for an SVN pull.

Thanks,
ccb

Re: madwifi-project.org?

Tom Sharples
Don't know what happened either, but you could try here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20101221065236/http://madwifi-project.org/svn/madwifi/

Tom S.

On 8/25/2012 7:31 AM, Charlie Bennett wrote:

> Hi -  Did madwifi-project.org drop off the face of the earth?
>
> I'm unable to resolve the name for an SVN pull.
>

> Thanks,
> ccb

Re: madwifi-project.org?

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 10:31:02 -0400
Charlie Bennett <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi -  Did madwifi-project.org drop off the face of the earth?
>
> I'm unable to resolve the name for an SVN pull.

The server hosting MadWifi and ath5k/ath9k mailing lists is currently
down.  It is expected to be fixed shortly.  Sorry for the inconvenience!