how can I subscribe this maillist?

nlxswig
hi list
         I don't know how to subscribe this list,can you help me?
         And off course I have some questions, Could you please help me to resolve them?
         Perhaps, the trouble is not very big, while you know I'm a freshman of this fields, so...
         OK, now we are developing a device with wireless access point, it's based on the chipset of Atheros
         I just want to know when other device with wifi function connected into the wlan of our host device, how can we get the info of the client wifi device? such as IP, MAC, NAME...
         Are there any available tools can help me to these details? Or, I have to use the API of the driver??
         Looking forward to your reply. Thanks a lot.