ath_fatal_tasklet : Hardware error; resetting

ath_fatal_tasklet : Hardware error; resetting

saravanan chanemouganandam

Hi all,

I am gettting into a FATAL error on the Intel IXP425 board running snapgear linux 2.6.16 with
latest madwifi version svn r3746.  I have done WDS bridging setup between two IXP boards
(both can see each others MAC address in a Repeater mode using iwconfig)  both the boards
are throwing the same error

wifi0: ath_fatal_tasklet: Hardware error; resetting

Is this a Hardware error or driver issues?  I have patched the latest madwifi into snapgear
kernel source tree and then compiled and installed wireless_tools.29.

Sara

Placements ? No Problem. Register Here! Try it!