accessing minstrel parameters

Érico Porto
Hello,

I was used to see minstrel parameters in /sys and akso to get information about the used modulation. I got a new computer, and it runs ath5k, ( gentoo in kernel 3.0.6), is it possible to access it? How can I do it? And is there a ath5k mailing list? My first results in google were false...

Thanks

Érico V. Porto