Quantcast

XR7 ubiquiti radios

Érico Porto
Hello,

has anyone here ever tried to change channel width using a XR7? I can make it work using the stable madwifi, but if I want to change channel width, I instead use the ubnt hal in place of the regular hal. As my plataform is PowerPC based, I use also eabi - Embedded Application Binary Interface.

But then, my radio is simply not found, and no ath are available using ifconfig or iwconfig. The same drivers worked before enabling a XR9 to change channel width.

Ideas?

Érico V. Porto