Shutting down the madwifi-devel and madwifi-users mailing lists

Shutting down the madwifi-devel and madwifi-users mailing lists

Michael Renzmann-2
Hi all.

As you may be aware of, the MadWifi project has ceased, and the focus in
terms of linux-drivers for Atheros chipsets for good reasons has turned
towards ath5k, ath9k and friends. As a result, both the madwifi-devel and
madwifi-users mailing list haven't seen any relevant traffic for many
months now - not even much spam has been received, go figure.

For this reason I will now close both mailing lists.

Thanks to everyone who has participated in the many discussions that took
place here over the years. I wish you all the best for the future and hope
to see you at another place somewhere in the net.

Bye, Mike

Re: Shutting down the madwifi-devel and madwifi-users mailing lists

boris-3
Am 08.01.2017 um 12:13 schrieb Michael Renzmann:

> Hi all.
>
> As you may be aware of, the MadWifi project has ceased, and the focus in
> terms of linux-drivers for Atheros chipsets for good reasons has turned
> towards ath5k, ath9k and friends. As a result, both the madwifi-devel and
> madwifi-users mailing list haven't seen any relevant traffic for many
> months now - not even much spam has been received, go figure.
>
> For this reason I will now close both mailing lists.

Thanks! It was helpful in those days....

Boris