Setup Access Point on Fedora 6

Miklos Christine
Hi,
I have Madwifi installed on Fedora 6, but do not know how to make the ath0 interface an access point.
The documentation online is mostly for Ubuntu, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a website or forum that could
help me setup an access point.
Thanks.
Miklos

Re: Setup Access Point on Fedora 6

Michael Renzmann-4
Hi.

Miklos Christine wrote:
> and I was wondering if anyone knew of a website or forum that could
> help me setup an access point.

There is some generic stuff available on madwifi.org which might help you
with that:

http://madwifi.org/wiki/UserDocs/SimpleAccessPoint
http://madwifi.org/wiki/UserDocs/HostAP
http://madwifi.org/wiki/UserDocs/WPA_PSK_on_Both_Ends