Quantcast

Reg : NETGEAR WNDR3700 with madwifi

Suman Panchal
Dear Sir,

I am using NETGEAR WNDR3700 Wireless Router. I burned the Openwrt image with madwifi on WNDR3700. Now my wireless interface is not showing up. How to bring up wireless interface ath0,wifi0 etc. of WNDR3700 wireless router using madwifi.

Regards,
Suman

ani

Re: Reg : NETGEAR WNDR3700 with madwifi

ani
Suman Panchal <suman.panchal <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Dear Sir,I am using NETGEAR WNDR3700 Wireless Router. I burned the Openwrt
image with madwifi on WNDR3700. Now my wireless interface is not showing up. How
to bring up wireless interface ath0,wifi0 etc. of WNDR3700 wireless router using
madwifi.Regards,Suman

i am too using netgear wndr3700 and at first used ath9k driver it worked but
when i tried madwifi i am too facing the same problem . please suggest the right
/etc/config/wireless and /etc/config/network file for madwifi.

Regards
Ani rashmi