Random disconnects

Nejc Škoberne
Hello,

I have UBNT NanoStation 2 (with Atheros 802.11b/g), which also uses wpa_supplicant and madwifi. I set wpa_supplicant up like this:

eapol_version=1
ap_scan=1
fast_reauth=1
network={
        ssid="eduroam"
        proto=RSN
        key_mgmt=WPA-EAP
        pairwise=CCMP
        scan_ssid=1
        bssid=00:17:DF:2C:xx:xx
        priority=1
        eap=TTLS
        identity="xxx"
        anonymous_identity="anonymous@xxx"
        password="xxx"
        phase2="auth=MSCHAPV2"
}

And this works. However, I get random disconnects:

1310857012.150280: CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove keys

The station then reconnects (sometimes it takes a few timeouts) and reauthenticates. What could be the problem? The signal level is about -80 dBi.

The whole wpa_supplicant debug log is here:

http://pastebin.com/AM7LP4Yz

The madwifi debug kernel log (athdebug 0xffffffff) is here:

http://pastebin.com/ePTdqh1C

At time Jul 20 23:18:28 in this log you will see the wpa_supplicant's disconnect, and all "around" it is madwifi's debug stuff, which I cannot understand.

Can anyone give me a clue?

Thanks,
Nejc