Quantcast

Problem with changing CW-Values

Johannes Herfurth
Hallo,
i am trying in an experiment sending datas in a WLan from a device to an AP. On the device i had installed madwifi. Now i want to change the CW-Values for calculating the throughput. But there is my problem:
I can't switch from EDCA to DCF. If i try it, and want changing the CW-Values, there i always need to define the Access Classes (what is Edca)
I decided to ignore it and make my experiment with EDCA, but then i can't change the Access Class for BE (Best Effort). So i had the idea to look in the madwifi-code, if the cw-values are locked there anyway. But i had no success with it, yet. Can there anybody tell me, where they were locked? Or having another idea how to solve my problem?
Thank you and Best regards,
Johannes