Native Atheros full-duplex support?

Tom Sharples
Hi,

I have an ultra low-latency wireless application that requires full-duplex. There seem to be several ways to do this using a pair of radios at each end of a ptp link, however these methods use e.g. bridging and stp path cost entries to emulate a true full-duplex link, so may not really get us what we need. However, I've seen several references to an "atheros full-duplex" mode and am wondering if that really exists, and if so, whether madwifi supports it. Anyone out here know?

Thanks,

Tom S.