Quantcast

Is there any driver for ath9k except madwifi and compat-wireless?

Is there any driver for ath9k except madwifi and compat-wireless?

White
Dear everyone,

I have problem with making AP with hostapd.
I'm using Atheros AR928x card and ubuntu 10.10.

It worked about 3 or 4month ago with a driver which is unknown by now.

I forgot which driver it was...

So, I'm curious about existence of another driver for ath9k.

Is there anyone can help me?

I will be very grateful about it...

Thanks for reading, have a nice day.