Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Long Bu

LinkedIn

- Long

Long Bu
Embedded Technical Marketing Engineer at Intel
China

Confirm that you know Long

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Pavel Roskin
On 10/12/2010 12:31 AM, Long Bu wrote:

Please don't use this mailing list to discuss anything other than MadWifi.

I hope nobody from the list will actually follow the link.

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

David Willmore
On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Pavel Roskin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 10/12/2010 12:31 AM, Long Bu wrote:
>
>> I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
>
> Please don't use this mailing list to discuss anything other than MadWifi.
>
> I hope nobody from the list will actually follow the link.

Pavel,

Sorry for being OT here, but clicking on that link is worse than just being
off topic.  It's likely a message from the new trojan that's going around.
If you click on it, it uses a javascript exploit to install itself on
your machine.
Not so much an issue for us unix folk, though.  But, maybe someone reads
their madwifi email on their Windows box.  If so, please, folks, be careful.

Cheers,
David