How to disable STA from scanning unnecessarily

How to disable STA from scanning unnecessarily

Aditya Bhave
Hi,
I want to disable the STA from scanning through the channel list once it
associates with an AP. HOw can I accomplish this? I tried setting bgscan
to 0, but that does not help. From the kernel logs, I still see the
client scanning through the list. I tried setting hostroaming to 2, but
the client then loses association immediately and is unable to
reassociate. Has anyone else faced this problem?

Thanks for your help and time
regards,
Aditya Bhave