Help

George Tavares (Sightlogix Inc.)

We are using a Ubiquiti SR5 mini PCI card in our product and need to know the wireless setting of the card.  The person we had set this up is no longer with us.  At this time we do not have the time or resources to look into this and are willing to pay someone to just at this time tell us what he has the settings to and how to look at them.   Sorry for not giving enough info but that is all I have to go on.  We are using PS5 as our AP.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have volunteered to do this because I am the only one that has wireless experience strictly on the hardware side under Windows OS.  May lead to possible contract employment to reconfigure the card or at least teaching me how to do from Windows OS if possible.  From what I understand he used madwifi  and our product is using LinuxKernel (excuse me if I am not explaining correctly).  I am not a software person by no means just a hardware quy that uses the menus in the browser.  Originally a AE turned Salesperson(don’t let the title fool you).  I do have  software people in the office that can answer any questions you may have.

Thank You.

George Tavares

Director of Sales Northeast Region

logo

1 Washington Street

Pelham, NH 03076

[hidden email]

609.951.0008 X111 (Office)

603.396.2999 (Cell)

www.sightlogix.com

PPlease consider the environment before printing this email

Register for the July 22 webcast - Automated Video for Outdoor Security

http://www.sightlogix.com/surveillance-webinar-registration.html

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5218 (20100622) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: Help

Pavel Roskin
On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 12:15 -0400, George Tavares (Sightlogix Inc.)
wrote:
> We are using a Ubiquiti SR5 mini PCI card in our product and need to
> know the wireless setting of the card.

You can run iwconfig to see them.

http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#id382403