Does MadWifi run properly on 64 bit OSs and machines??

Does MadWifi run properly on 64 bit OSs and machines??

Aditya Bhave
Hi,

I am using MadWifi driver extensively for my project work. Currently I
run it on the 32-bit Lucid Lynx OS on a 32-bit Intel processor. Im
thinking of purchasing a new computer and the newer processors these
days are all 64 bits. I was wondering if anyone has experienced any
problems installing and using MadWifi for 64 bit machines?

Thanks
regards,
Aditya Bhave