Asking help for atheros chips wifi device create multi station mod vaps

Asking help for atheros chips wifi device create multi station mod vaps

小伦子
Hi~ Dears
    Recently, i have get a job for testing the WiFi AccessPoint , In this purpos i get to make a tool that can simulate many station mod client(with single hardware wifi device), so i do some research job and i found the atheros chips is
support multi vaps, and i try to use atheros chips wifi devcie to simulate station client. Here is the problem i get::

    when i use the ubuntu 10.04 x86 linux  whith ath9k driver, i use flowing cmd to create vaps:

    iw phy phy0 interface add vif_0 type managed
    iw phy phy0 interface add vif_1 type managed

    in this way create two vif and i use them to connect the open mode wifi and the wep encrypt mod wifi it works greate (each if just work like eth0,can send and receive), but i use wpa_supplicant to connect wpa mod wifi , it turn to
be only one vif work and other can't receve the pkt (but can send to the ap). how can i make those station mod vaps works on all encrypt wifi network? please help~!

    An other problem is in the mips linux 2.6.31 system, Atheros 9344 chip whith the old ath driver (ath_hal...), i got the same problem with cmd " wlanconfig ath create wlandev wifi0 wlanmode sta "  the create's vaps is only one can work(no matter open or wpa encrypt) , same please help me how can i make those station mod vaps works on all encrypt wifi network?

    Is very thankful for return this emal~ I will be very greatful for that..
    by the way,please forgive my ugly english~
 王沃伦  Mail:[hidden email]