2 cards work at the same time

Chris
Hi,

I have an RB433 with OpenWrt backfire 10.03 inculding Madwifi. When I insert Ubiquiti XR7 or XR9, either of them can be recognized as ath0. But when I insert both XR7 and XR9 at the same time, only one of them can be recognized.
I need the cards to work at the same time.
Does anyone have suggestions in how to make them work at the same time?

Thanks,
Chris